Texas Instruments' DP83867 is a robust, low-power, fully-featured physical layer transceiver with integrated PMD sublayers to support 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T Ethernet protocols. Optimized for ESD protection, the DP83867 exceeds 8kV IEC 61000-4-2 (direct contact).
The DP83867 consumes only 565 mW under full operating power. For further power savings, there is an optional 1.8 V supply that can reduce power to 545 mW. Wake on LAN (WoL) can be used to lower system power consumption.
The DP83867 is designed for easy implementation of 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet LANs. It interfaces directly to twisted pair media via an external transformer. This device interfaces directly to the MAC layer through the IEEE 802.3 Standard Media Independent Interface (MII), the IEEE 802.3 Gigabit Media Independent Interface (GMII), or Reduced GMII (RGMII).
- Low power of 565 mW: with voltage supply option of 545 mW
- 8kV IEC 61000-4-2 ESD protection (direct contact)
- Integrated termination resistors
- 16 programmable RGMII delay modes on Rx/Tx path
- 25 MHz or 125 MHz synchronized clock output
- Start of frame detect for IEEE1588 time stamp
- WoL packet detection
DP83867 Gigabit Ethernet PHY Transceivers