Although registration isn't required to place orders, Digi-Key offers a number of additional tools and options to customers that are registered.
- Faster checkout with your saved payment and address preferences
- Manage your active carts and track orders in one place
- Build, import, and save your projects with the BOM Manager
- View Life Cycle Status (PCN) information on products purchased
- Reorder with your reference numbers
- Access the document request center
- Utilize Save and Upload features in Scheme-it
- Upload parts list direct to your cart
- Create a list of "Favorite" products for ease of ordering
To register, complete and submit the registration form. Digi-Key personnel will verify registration information, confirm via email, and you will have access by the next business day.
With the Digi-Key BOM Manager, you can import your Bill of Materials, name and save your BOMs, and choose how to share your designs within your company. Learn More
Scheme-it is an online schematic and diagramming tool that allows anyone to design and share electronic circuit diagrams. Learn More
Product Change Notifications
Keep up with product changes with direct access to Manufacturer Product Change Notices on parts you have ordered in the past three years. Learn More
Registered users will automatically have all previously used Customer Reference Numbers saved to their profile. Learn More